Update For Reopening
Hello Wemmer Family,
As we have reopened we have continued to abide by the latest CDC guidelines. We are following rigorous scheduling protocols and office measures to ensure the safety and well-being of you, our patients, and the team members at Wemmer Orthodontics.
Our office procedures have temporarily changed and will include the following:
* When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. The front door will remain locked. Please call or text our office upon your arrival, and a Patient Team Member will be out to escort you to your visit.
* Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
* Your temperature will be taken by staff using a thermometer. If your temp is over 99.9 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
* A simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients as well. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
* Maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the treatment chair.
* The tooth-brushing station will be used as a hand-washing/sanitizing station required of every patient before being seated. No tooth-brushing, only hand-washing. Please brush your teeth at home.
* The patient restroom will be closed, so please prepare for that before arrival.
* Patients will rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse at a cup at the chair. Rinse 30 seconds and then spit back into the cup where an assistant will suction it.
* Patients will be seated every-other-chair in the office to maintain social distancing, which is one of the reasons for the reduced patient schedule.
* We ask for understanding while we will try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
* We will not be providing our coffee/tea/hot chocolate station or any snacks while in this re-entry to normalcy time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email call or text our office. We love all of you, here’s to your health and smile!
Dr. Wemmer, Dr. Schoenfeld, and our Orthodontic Team