Update For Reopening
Hello Wemmer Family,
As we have reopened we have continued to abide by the latest CDC guidelines. We are following rigorous scheduling protocols and office measures to ensure the safety and well-being of you, our patients, and the team members at Wemmer Orthodontics.
Our office procedures have temporarily changed and will include the following as updated on 8/26/21:
* The lobby will be closed until further notice.
* Masks are required to be worn upon entry.
* When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car. The front door will remain locked. Please call or text our office upon your arrival, and a Patient Team Member will be out to escort you to your visit.
* Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office and their parent/guardian.
* Your temperature will be taken by staff upon arrival. If your temp is over 99.9 degrees F, you’re appointment will be rescheduled for the specified self-quarantine requirement.
* A simple questionnaire will be asked of all patients. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to reschedule until the specified self-quarantine time.
* Maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the treatment chair.
* The tooth-brushing station will be used as a hand-washing/sanitizing station required of every patient before being seated. No tooth-brushing, only hand-washing. Please brush your teeth at home.
Rescheduling: We ask that you please reschedule if any of the following apply.
* IF YOU HAVE HAD A FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT OR RUNNY NOSE IN THE PAST 72 HOURS.
* IF YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND ANYONE EXPOSED TO COVID.
* IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOME CURRENTLY HAS COVID.
* IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY UNDER QUARANTINE.
* We will not be providing our coffee/tea/hot chocolate station or any snacks while in this re-entry to normalcy time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email call or text our office. We love all of you, here is to your health and smile!
Dr. Wemmer, Dr. Schoenfeld, and our Orthodontic Team